Valley View Elementary School
3416 Maywood Dr.
Richmond, CA 94803
Main Office: (510) 231-1455
Darius Rodriguez, LLS Site Director
Valley View Elementary School
at Valley View Elementary School.
Participation & Pricing Options 2022-2023 School Year
In partnership with Love. Learn. Success., a Non-Profit Organization
Join us for a dynamic and inclusive program that provides community building & social-emotional learning through culturally diverse performing arts, visual arts, movement, music, play, while providing a supportive academic workspace. and WCCUSD cold supper provided daily.
K through 6th Grade Extended-Care Options & Pricing
After-Care “Option A” FULL-TIME STATUS:
● 4-5 days SET days per week
● $452 per month – OR – $1,130 per quarter.
After-Care “Option B” PART-TIME STATUS:
● 2-3 days SET days per week
● $312 per month – OR – $775 per quarter.
Space priority will be given to students who register for Full-Time & maintain it for the entirety of the 2022-2023 school year. Dropping to Part-Time Status at any point will result in placement on a waitlist.
- All students regardless of current program participation status must complete a new application with fees paid.
- All online registration applications must be completed by Friday, August 12, 2022, to be considered for enrollment. If a grade cluster has reached its capacity for registration before Friday, August 12, 2022, any student past the maximum capacity will automatically be placed on a waitlist, even if the registration attempt occurred before Friday, August 12, 2022 closing date.
- Payments can be made in three ways: 1 lump sum, 4-Quarterly installments (August 1st, October 1st, January 1st, March 1st) OR in 10-Monthly installments on the 1st of each month beginning August 1st and ending May 1st.
- Our intent is to serve all students who would like to attend, but in the event that there is more demand than space/staff availability, we will utilize the District’s required equity prioritization process based on student need for admission to the program.
- No REFUNDS once payment has been made.
- The terms and conditions aforementioned and heretofore are subject to change due to the most updated COVID-19 related guidance and mandates as set forth by local governing bodies. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
FEE SCHOLARSHIPS: This year, we are able to offer a limited number of fee scholarships for families who are unable to pay program fees. A student must meet at least one of the following criteria listed in order of priority to be considered eligible: 1.) Enrolled as a “Newcomer [Immigrant] Student” in WCCUSD 2.) Currently receiving Free/Reduced Lunch 3.) Homelessness. Be advised: There are participation requirements that must be maintained for the entire school year if a scholarship is received. No students will be turned away due to an inability to pay. If your student meets one of the above criteria and you would like to be considered, please email the VVES Site Director at email@example.com directly to request a scholarship.