Community Bridges After-School Program
Urban Montessori Charter School
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. TO REQUEST TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST, PLEASE CONTACT ARMANDO GARCIA, LLA PROGRAM DIRECTOR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation & Pricing Information
2021-2022 School Year
In partnership with Love.Learn.Success., a Non-Profit Organization
Join us for a dynamic and inclusive program that provides community building & social-emotional learning through culturally diverse performing arts, visual arts, movement, and play. Snack provided daily.
There is a $50 one-time, non-refundable Registration Fee for EACH participant, in addition to the Tuition prices listed below
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN through 8th Grade
After-Care Options & Pricing:
After-Care “Option A” FULL-TIME STATUS:
● 4-5 days SET days per week
● $432 per month- OR– $1,075 per qtr.
After-Care “Option B” PART-TIME STATUS:
● 2-3 days SET days per week
● $322 per month – OR– $800 per qtr.
Space priority will be given to students who register for Full-Time & maintain it for the entirety of the 2021-2022 school year. Dropping to Part-Time Status at any point may result in placement on a waitlist.
- Every student must apply for a space in next year’s program, regardless of their current participation status this year.
- All online registration applications must be completed by the deadline, Friday, June 11th, 2021, to be considered for enrollment. Any online applications submitted AFTER June 11th, 2020 may be included on a waitlist depending on the number of applicants.
- Payments can be made in 4-Quarterly installments (August 1st, October 1st, January 1st, March 1st) OR in 10-Monthly installments on the 1st of each month beginning August 1st and ending May 1st.
- After-Care hours are from the time of school day dismissal until 6:00 pm.
- Our intent is to serve all students who would like to attend, but in the event that there is more demand than space/staff availability, students will be placed on a waiting list and families will be notified as soon as more space/staff is available.
- No REFUNDS once a payment has been made.
- Terms and conditions aforementioned and heretofore are subject to change due to the most updated COVID-19 related guidance and mandates as set forth by local governing bodies. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: This year, we are able to offer a limited amount of financial assistance for families who are unable to pay full-priced program tuition. A student must have been a recipient of the Free/Reduced Lunch Program for the 2020-2021 school year in order to be considered. If your student meets this criterion and you would like to be considered, please email the Community Bridges Program Director at email@example.com directly no later than June 11th, 2021.